The Forum Network
The Regional Approach.
We've recognised a regional approach is very important and
welcomed within the Food and Drink industry in Scotland. The six
Food & Drink Forums provide coverage across most of Scotland's
geographical areas. Our aim is to engage with as many Food and
Drink companies as possible.
To help to do this, we provide more than just events, we have
taken up the challenge of social media channels via Food &
Drink Forum LinkedIn groups. The LinkedIn group has been
established to widen access to anyone who wants to get involved and
open discussions with other like minded people.
The six areas the Food & Drink Forums operate are:
- East ‐ Lothians, Clackmannanshire, Stirling and Fife
- Grampian ‐ Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and Moray
- Highlands & Islands ‐ covers all of the Highlands &
- South ‐ Dumfries & Galloway and Scottish Borders
- Tayside ‐ Dundee, Angus, Perth & Kinross
- West ‐ Glasgow City, Renfrewshire, Ayrshire, Lanarkshire and
Having six regional Forums gives businesses the opportunity to
discuss and debate local issues affecting their businesses and
collaborate to drive solutions for these local problems.
The regional forums events provide the opportunity for people to
meet on a regular basis.
The events are also a significant chance to network with others
in the industry, meet new people and have the chance to discuss and
debate in smaller groups new opportunities or challenges being